I have moved to University of South Carolina.
Click HERE to visit my new homepage.
- I am a Lovett instructor of Mathematics in Department of Mathematics in Rice University. My mentor is Professor Alexander Kiselev.
- My research interest lies in nonlinear partial differential equations, fluid dynamics, hyperbolic conservation laws and complex biological models. Here is my CV and publication list.
- I received my Ph.D. in Department of Mathematics in University of Maryland, College Park, in 2014. My advisor was Professor Eitan Tadmor.
- Name in Chinese
- HBH (Herman Brown Hall) 426
- Mailing Address
- Rice University, Department of Mathematics-MS 136
- 6100 Main St. Houston, TX 77005
- E-mail Address
- Academic Website
- Current Teaching
- MATH424 Topics in Partial Differential Equations, Spring 2018
- MATH302 Elements of Analysis, Spring 2018
- [View previous teaching]