This calendar program was written by William Schelter of
University of Texas, Austin.
Click or Shift-Click here to download a copy
- In order to submit events you must have a password. This prevents
random users on the net from deleting or changing your submission.
- Obtaining a password is easy: you can have one mailed to you
which you then change to anything you like.
- You make make references on other pages which select a subset of
the calendar eg.
http://www.math.rice.edu/cgi-pub/seminarwould display the next three weeks events from the number theory
- Events are modifiable by the user who submitted them by clicking on .
- To delete an event click on .
- To copy an event click on .
- Searching for events matching a string is possible by entering
the string on the main page, or specifying the regexp=.. in the
- Selecting various time intervals (1 day, this week, next 10 days, 1 year ..)
- The htaccess security is used, for verification on posting events
or on modifying them.
- You may change your